The cost of data plan is a special headache every Nigerians deal with especially if you are a heavy internet consumer and there is no office or school WiFi to embezzle.
For Airtel users, there is a way to subsidize the amount you spend on data.
First is the plan many are familiar with. The N1,500 for 6GB, 7-day validity.
In case you don’t know how to access that,
1. dial *141# on your airtel SIM, the one you will like to subscribe with.
2. You should see the option smiling at you ― it is the third option. Just type in “3” in your reply.
3. Then select whether to continue browsing when your bundle finishes using either 1 or 2.
For the highly discounted data plan bundle:
It is dependent on your SIM activation period and data subscription rate. This means when you bought your SIM and how much you usually subscribe with.
1. Dial *141# on the SIM you will like to subscribe with
2. Select option “1” which reads My Offer
3. You will see all the discounted options for you. This varies for all user.
Some of the displayed options may include:
1. 250MB for N50 with a 14-day validity
2. 1.5GB for N300 with a 7-day validity
3. 5GB for N1000 with a 14-day validity
4. 5GB for N1000 with 30-day validity
MORE DATA PLANS
|Price||Data Allowance||Validity||USSD CODE|
Table above sourced from: Airtel Nigeria official website
INTERESTING READ: Easy Trick: How to Find Serial Number of Any Apple Device