You probably may have heard about Paxful but don’t know how to get started with it. Pull your couch and sit up as we guide you through the easy process of creating an account.
The daily and consistent growth of the crypto space cannot be undermined. The cryptocurrency which is a digital and decentralized currency has now become prevalent all over the world.
Countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, and Japan among others have legalized the use of cryptocurrencies as means of exchange.
This widespread has resulted in the creation of wallets that can be used to hold cryptocurrencies.
What is Paxful?
Paxful is a peer-to-peer crypto market space that enables you the opportunity of connecting with several other people in the cryptocurrency space as a buyer or seller.
With Paxful, you can get your money through several methods including bank transfers, gifts cards, vouchers, PayPal, Payoneer, and so on.
Why Choose a Paxful Account?
- It enables you to easily buy and sell your bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies as stated earlier such as the Ethereum and tether.
- Swift support and active forum.
- High speed of transactions.
- Earning as an Affiliate.
- Payments on Paxful are secure through escrow. Good enough, as an affiliate, you get to earn a whopping 50% of the escrow fee whenever your affiliate buys Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Tether.
Creating a Paxful Account
Creating an account with Paxful is not a hard process. Fact is told, the registration process is easy with a very friendly user interface.
On registration, you get free Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Tether wallets to receive crypto gotten as profit from trades.
Below are the easy steps to creating a Paxful account:
- Open your web browser and type https://paxful.com or visit the official website here.
- Click on the ‘Create Account” button at the top of the page
- Provide your Email Address
- Create your desired Username and Passwords. (Ensure to make use of numbers, letters, and symbols for your password to give your account maximum security.)
- Verify the reCAPTCHA
- Click on “Create a free Paxful Account”
How to Avoid being scammed on Paxful
Paxful is just a peer-to-peer crypto trading platform and using the Nigerian street slang, you are prone to be ripped by rippers (scammers).
To avoid this:
- When selling, create conditions for trade such as Verification of ID (meaning buyer must have verified their ID on the platform).
- When buying, check the transaction history of the seller.