The men of Ogun State police command have arrested a 26-year-old teacher of a private school (name withheld) for raping a 15-year-old WAEC candidate.
According to a press statement by the command, the teacher, Mathew Adebayo, has been raping the minor repeatedly since the resumption of the school in preparation for the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) examination.
“When the victim can no longer bear the sexual assault of the randy teacher, she decided to inform the proprietress”.
“Upon the report, the DPO Sango Division, CSP Godwin Idehai detailed his detectives to the scene where the suspect was promptly arrested”.
- How to Effectively Scale Up Your eCommerce Business (Comprehensive Guideline for Beginners and Expert Marketers)
- Trump Must Be Reelected To Prevent Another 9/11 ― Osama bin Laden’s Niece
- After Military Order, Malian Ministers, Lawmakers, Return Dozens of Limousines, Other Luxurious Vehicles
- Nigeria becoming a failed state, divided under Buhari ― Obasanjo
The statement also revealed that Mathew had threatened and intimidated the student by telling her that she will not pass the WAEC exams if she doesn’t allow him to have sex with her.
The police also noted that in a confessional statement, he admitted to have committed the crime.
- BBNaija Ex-Housemate, BrightO, Bags Nollywood Acting Role
- A Concise Guide to Dating Married Nigerian Men
- Policemen in Nigeria Frustrating My Coming Home — UK Based Nigerian Raises Alarm
- Prostitute arrested for stealing customer’s car in Nasarawa
The victim has been taken to a hospital for medical attention.
For further action, the State Commissioner of Police, Edward Ajogun has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the Anti-human trafficking and child labour unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation and prosecution.
Freelance Writers and Employers, visit our sister site [www.lanrewriter.com] to connect.